Ukrainian and Russian ladies have a lot of things in common. For one, they’re the most sought after in the world of dating. This is, basically, because of their life goals, their marriage goals and the amount of importance they place in having a family. This is what serious men want, most probably. But, for most things, they also have differences. When you’re one who’s in pursuit of Ukrainian or Russian ladies, you definitely need to know what these differences are so you can make up your mind:
Intelligence and Class
We’ve noted different observations from men who have dated both. We asked them to comment on what they think the differences of Ukrainian and Russian ladies are when it came to intelligence and class. They all had a common pattern in their answers:
- Most Russian women seem to be more sophisticated. This is especially true in key places like Moscow and St Petersburg. This is probably because most of the ladies from these areas are more exposed to higher education, art and culture.
- Ukrainian ladies on the other hand are more humble. There are those in major cities who are classier but generally, most Ukrainian girls are simpler compared to Russian women.
- This is not to say that all Russian women are high class. There are those that are simpler but you’ll usually find these ladies in areas that are far from key cities.
Manner of Dressing
Most of the men we asked agreed that Russian women are more feminine compared to Ukrainian women. Both Ukrainian and Russian ladies look very attractive but the manner of dressing in Russia is more up to date. In Ukraine, more ladies were spotted to have worn more casual clothing while most Russian women have always been seen to “dress to impress”.
Dating and Relationships
We can’t deny that both Ukrainian and Russian ladies are very possessive in relationships. However, important differences to note are the following:
- Russian ladies are harder to please at first. Despite their openness, a Russian woman will test her man’s intentions, sometimes to the extreme.
- Ukrainian ladies, on the other hand, are also open. They do not, however, go to extreme lengths to see if their man is really involved in the relationship or not.
- Both ladies can be very independent yet both consider it polite for the man to pay for everything during dates. In the long run, however, Ukrainian ladies are more reserved when it comes to asking for money in relationships. The opposite can be said with Russian women.
So far, these are the common things we’ve noted down with the men that we’ve asked. These are not generalizations, but rather observations that could help you decide which woman is the right fit for you. If you don’t mind the passionate testing which will eventually be replaced with passionate loving, Russian ladies are a good fit for you. But, if you’re one who’s more laid back and is more concentrated on building a long-term relationship that’s also passionate, it is Ukrainian ladies you’d want to meet.